CAT® CERTIFIED USED
MACHINE WITH WARRANTY
Techniques are technically inspected, defective, and serviced in accordance with Caterpillar standards. All Cat used equipment that has been certified has undergone rigorous 140-point inspection and maintenance standarts using genuine Cat original parts, grease, and filters. The warranty is for 12 months or 3000 m / h.
Cat® Certified Used machine Quality Standard:
- Cat industrial machinery, excluding utility machinery that is less than 5 years old and has been in service not more than 7500 m/h;
- Cat utility vehicles up to 5 years old and operating at up to 3500 m/h;
- Machine has been inspected by a 140 point Cat certified inspection principal and all parts are in good working order.
- Good visual appearance of the equipment;
- Maintenance performed;
- A technical operating manual in the official language is provided with the equipment;
- The remaining life of the running gear and tires is not less than 50%;
- Serviced with Cat original parts and grease.
Avesco Approved is the standard for all older Cat used machines. Avesco offers solutions that meet your needs – with up to 12 months warranty.
Avesco Approved Cat® Used machine – machine in good condition and have already proven itselve on the job site.The machine is thoroughly tested. The warranty covers engine and hydraulic components.
The warranty is for 12 months up to 2000 m/h.
Avesco Approved Cat® machine Quality Standard:
- Cat industrial machinery, excluding utility machinery that is less than 10 years old and has been in service not more than 10000 m/h
- Cat utility vehicles up to 10 years old, operating at up to 6000 m/h;
- Good technical condition;
- Maintenance performed.